Sharpsville Container Corporation provides UN/DOT-rated transport vessels into a wide cross-section of industries. Our ASME, UN/DOT and Transport Canada certifications provide our customers with complete assurance that each unit is fit for its intended use. Our ability to supply the chemical, pharmaceutical and general industrial applications builds on the rich tradition established by our sister company—Spartanburg Stainless Products.
Every vessel is fabricated by highly skilled American workers. Our value proposition includes short lead-times, exible designs and the ability to work with a broad range of materials.
- High-Purity Solvents & Chemicals
- Industrial Solvents & Chemical Cosmetics
- Electronics & Semi-Conductor
- Regulatory Testing
- Repair & Recertification
- Mechanical Polishing
- Capacities: 20L, 56L, 205L & 1250L
- Standard Construction Materials: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Other Construction Materials: Carbon Steel, T-316 Stainless Steel and Nickel-Based Alloys
- Surface Finishes: 2B, Electropolish, Interior Coatings
- Ergonomics: Stackable Construction, 4-Way Forklift Access, Casters
- Fitting Protection: Skirts, Chimes & Halo Systems
- Closures: Top or Bottom
- Certification: ASME, UN/DOT, TC
|Working Capacity||Vessel Diameter||Vessel |
|Estimated Empty Weight/Vessel||Standard|
|Standard Ergonomic Design|
|1250L||44 – 7/8”||75 – 13/16”||650 Lbs.||Top||Chime, Skirt &|
|205L||21 – 9/16”||56 – 1/16”||168 Lbs.|| Top ||Chime, Skirt &|
|56L||15 – 1/2”||29”||115 Lbs.||Top||Top & Bottom Chime|
|20L||9 – 1/4”||22 – 9/16”||70 Lbs.||Top||Top & Bottom Chime|
- To learn more about transporting hazardous materials, please check out our Hazardous Material Vessels page.
- To learn more about UN/DOT approval, please visit our DOT Pressure Vessels page.