Our family of small chemical containers is the ideal package for a variety of chemical and pharmaceutical applications. Stainless steel containers are durable and reusable, they maintain product integrity, and promote handling safety. Whether your application is corrosives, poisons, or flammable liquids, we can design a container system to meet your specific needs.
Features of Our Small Chemical Containers
- Made from 304 stainless steel (316 optional)
- Seamless, welded construction
- Deep-drawn stainless steel ensures volume constancy and safety
- Designed for use with a closed loop system
- Many designs UN approved with 15 psi m.a.w.p.
- adaptable to various inert gas blankets (nitrogen, argon, etc.)
- Polyethylene or Teflon lining available
Our Experience Fabricating Chemical Vessels
Sharpsville Container is known for high-quality fabrication in stainless steel and exotic alloys. Our vessels, whether they are process or transport, ASME, UN, or Heat Transfer are manufactured specifically for the chemical market. The size of vessels we manufacture ranges from 1 gallon to 25,000 gallons. With our standard line and custom design expertise, we are capable of meeting or exceeding your fabrication requirements. Our reputation for quality and services continues to exceed our customers’ expectations.