Sharpsville Container Corporation manufactures several single use, non-refillable, high pressure gas cylinders for use in medical gas applications.
- Cylinders compliant with DOT 39, Transport Canada (TC) or TPED
- Two construction methods available – girth welded (M-Series) or straight side (T, E, D & K-Series)
- Made from carbon steel products
- Service pressures up to 2200 PSIG
- Size range up to 229 cubic inches (water capacity)
- Standard fitting sizes for E-series cylinders are 5/8”, ¾” and ½” with 18NGT threads
- Custom fitting sizes available
- Brass C-10 valve installed on M and T-series cylinders
- Standard tan powder coat finish, additional colors available upon request
- Applicable labeling applied
If you’d like more information or have any questions, please contact us, request a quote, or give us a call at 724-964-4098.