Sharpsville Container Corporation has developed a Patent Pending, DOT-39 rated, disposable cylinder designed specifically for reactive gas mixtures. Using stainless steel components, this cylinder can be tailored to meet customer-specific volume requirements.
The Sharpsville Container Corporation reactive gas cylinders have demonstrated multiple
advantages over aluminum cylinders. These include up to 1200 PSIG pressure-rating,
reduced seasoning time and improved gas stability. See our third-party validated performance report.
- Cylinders compliant with DOT 39 and Transport Canada (TC)
- Stainless T-304 construction
- Service pressures up to 1200 PSIG
- Standard size range up to 92 cubic inches (water capacity), customized capacities available upon request
- Standard mill finish or matte silver powder coat, additional colors available
- Stainless steel valve available at an additional charge (see below)
- Applicable labeling applied