Our family of large containers are the package of choice for transporting, storing, and processing hazardous materials for PG II and PG III products. Durable stainless steel construction allows our containers to maintain product integrity and promote handling safety. Sharpsville’s large chemical containers are also the package of choice for use with high purity products.
Features of Our Chemical Vessels
- 304 and 316 stainless steel options
- Seamless and welded construction
- Volume constancy and safety is ensured by deep-drawn stainless steel
- Designed for effective use with closed loop systems
- Many designs are UN approved with 15 psi m.a.w.p. or higher ratings
- Can be ASME code stamped for high-pressure applications
- Adaptable to various inert gas blankets such as nitrogen and argon
- Available with Polyethylene or Teflon lining options
Our Extensive Experience Producing Large Chemical Containers
Sharpsville Container is renowned for producing high-quality vessels made of stainless steel and other exotic alloys. We fabricate a variety of vessels such as process tanks, transport vessels, ASME certified containers, UN transport vessels, and more for a variety of industries such as chemical, beverage, pharmaceutical, and more. With the capability to produce standard or custom-designed vessels up to 25,000 gallons in capacity, we can fabricate the perfect tank for your needs.
Contact us today or request a quote to get started!