Sharpsville Container’s fifty-eight liter container is one of the newest additions to our extensive line of products. This versatile, deep-drawn container is ideal for use in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries and is UN/DOT and ASME approved.
Features of Our Fifty-Eight Liter Vessel
- Made from durable 304 stainless steel with 306 as an option
- Seamless & welded construction
- Features 2B pickled sanitary finishing (electropolishing for interior or exterior is also an option)
- Available in 16 inch diameter
- For use with closed-loop systems
- UN1A1 approved with 15 psi m.a.w.p.
- Innovative 3 inch stainless steel top ferrule to provide you with versatility for filling, dispensing, and monitoring your products.
- Adaptable to inert gas blankets like nitrogen or argon
- ASME certification also available
- Custom valve configurations available upon request
Our Experience Fabricating Fifty-Eight Liter Vessels
Sharpsville Container is known for producing high-quality containers using stainless steel and other exotic alloys. Our vessels are used for in a variety of industries like chemical, pharmaceutical, beverage, and more for uses spanning process storage, material transportation, spraying, and more. We even manufacture tanks up to 25,000 gallons in capacity. Get in touch with us today to learn about how we can create standard or custom-designed solutions for your needs. Request a quote or contact us here!
Additional Information on Our 58 Liter Tanks