Sharpsville Container’s five liter container is the newest edition to our extensive line of products. A versatile, deepdrawn, aseptic container, the five liter is ideal for use in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. An innovative alternative to four liter glass bottles, the five liter can also function within a closed-loop system
Features of Our 5 Liter Containers
- Made from 304 stainless steel (316 stainless optional)
- Welded construction with no seams
- 2B pickled sanitary finish standard (electropolish interior and exterior optional)
- Specifically designed for use in closed loop systems
- Features UN approval with 15 psi m.a.w.p.
- Adaptable to many inert gas blankets (argon, nitrogen, etc.)
- ASME certified
- Various valve systems dependent upon customer requirements
Sharpsville Container’s Experience Fabricating 5 Liter Containers
At Sharpsville Container, we have years of experience manufacturing 5 liter containers to solve various customer needs such as process/transport, ASME, UN, Heat Transfer, and more. Our containers have been used extensively in many industries such as food, chemical, beverage, and pharmaceutical. No matter your need, Sharpsville Container can supply a standard or custom designed vessel for your operation.